Saturday, October 1, 2011

Evolution Chapters 1-3

Evolution is defined as any process of formation or growth.  It is also defined as a product of such development; something evolved.  After reading these 3 chapters I have evolved, now creating more appealing and powerful presentations.  Who knew I was using the wrong color?  I always looked for cute themes and animations.  I  will be more cautious when creating presentations for my students and my colleagues.  I need to create it more like a show and tell project with more visuals and less text.  The handout should not be the exact powerpoint.  It should be in black and white and have limited text with room for written notes.  As the presenter be flexible, knowledgeable, engage your audience and smile. 
 
I find it easier to speak amongst children then a group of my peers.  It is a struggle I deal with but have overcome many obstacles along the way.  I am not quite there yet, butI am making strides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment